TNG provides comprehensive Estate Security program development and management to protect our clients’ loved ones and property from a myriad of threats, including home invasions, disturbances, trespassing, privacy invasions, threats, and other potential criminal groups.
TNG staff work with our internal state-of-the-art Intelligence Division to develop TVRAs, Security Technology tools, best practices, procedures, and full-service physical security solutions, all aimed at mitigating risk.
TNG combines various factors to obtain maximum Estate Security
- Threat Vulnerability Risk Assessment: Used to determine Risks and Vulnerabilities to our clients and their properties.
- Consideration of lifestyle preferences: Used to determine how clients wish to interact with security measures put in place while respecting their privacy.
- Cost: Realizing a balance between cost and actual needs to give maximum Return on Investment (ROI).
- Sustainability: Based on a comprehensive review of security measures and client lifestyle to create an effective yet sustainable program.
- Scalability: Based on the evolving needs of the clients Protective needs to increase or reduce security measures as needed.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive project management with ongoing evaluation, maintenance, and program improvement.
- Vendor relations and management.
- Background checks for staff including (ground maintenance, nannies, housekeeping, personnel assistants).
- Recruitment, training, of residential security agents.