At The North Group we pay precise and thorough attention to every detail of the services we offer. From Helicopter or Fixed-Wing Charters to Tactical Training, from Maintenance to Logistical Support, from Aerospace Medicine to Aviation Consultation The North Group is unsurpassed for Value, Reliability and Customer Satisfaction. Founded by Armed Forces Veterans with real world operational experience, The North Group operates under 14 CFR Part 133, 135 and 137 to meet any operational challenge.
Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition, and Reconnaissance (ISTAR) is a key component of many tactical security operations, and manned fixed-wing aircraft are often your best asset in order to maintain vigilant situational awareness.
We rapidly integrate multiple surveillance and intelligence capabilities into a platform that has been optimized for maximum endurance over the area of operation:
- Integration of multiple intelligence sensors to include a combination of EO/IR, SAR, WAMI, Maritime Radar, SIGINT and others.
- Deployed highly experienced former military pilots, sensor operators and specialized maintenance teams to austere, remote worldwide locations.
- Expertise to gather, process, exploit and disseminate collected information rapidly for actionable intelligence, an important piece to the Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze and Disseminate (F3EAD) cycle.
- Maintain the aircraft (currently over 85% OR rate) at OCONUS locations.
- Rapidly adapt to the customer’s requirements to include on the fly change of missions to short notice relocation of assets.
- Operate multiple communications systems to include everything from beyond line of sight (BLOS) to UHF/VHF and secure video downlinks.
- Research, development, and operational testing of cutting edge tactics, technology and procedures to offer our clients the best solutions for their complex problems.
- Secure classroom and living area that can support ISR related courses to include sensor operators, SI personnel and aircrew.